
Watch my bands new music video, "Never Stop" HERE! https://youtu.be/eNZbJHhD1oE FULL Andy Black cover. Literally everything you hear is my product, with the exception of the "We're always running away" lines, which are cut out from the original song. Andy really delivers with a growl on those lines I could never duplicate. But everything else from the electric and acoustic guitars, bass, vocals, choir during the bridge, and drums is me and my work! I'm a terrible singer and I debated for a good week on whether or not to have vocals but I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and was influenced by one of my favorite singers and favorite lyricist ever, Mike Ness. His vocals aren't perfect, even on Social Distortion records. So I went for it. Thanks so much and I hope you guys enjoy :)
They Don't Need To Understand FULL Andy Black Cover - YouTube |
| 561 Likes | 561 Dislikes |
| 13,890 views views | 19,239 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 30 Jul 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét