
Watch my bands new music video, "Never Stop" HERE! https://youtu.be/eNZbJHhD1oE Rock and roll is all about standing for what you believe in and not giving in to other peoples harassment. If you have a problem with the way I dress, play, perform, or my music taste, sorry. That's your problem. If I was offended by your words, I would change. But I'll stay true to the way I want to do things. If you don't like my cover, feel free to watch any of the other identical, interchangeable Immigrant Song covers. There are dozens. Pardon me for trying to stand out. School of Rock was the movie that instantly turned me on to rock music. When I saw the movie, Immigrant Song was my introduction to Led Zeppelin. It remains my favorite by them. Because of that movie, my early music taste was the classics, the originators of rock and roll. Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Motorhead, Motley Crue, the Sex Pistols, Guns N Roses. Progressively I've gotten into newer and newer rock music like Trivium, As I Lay Dying, Motionless in White, Falling In Reverse, and Black Veil Brides. But the people that truly developed this style of music will always be who I really am musically. I feel if you don't know of the bands that invented you, you shouldn't be listening to any of it.
Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song guitar cover - YouTube |
| 174 Likes | 174 Dislikes |
| 10,571 views views | 19,239 followers |
| Music Immigrant Song | Upload TimePublished on 1 Oct 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét