
Hey Guys!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this video even tough it is very random! I just decided to show you guys my slime & putty collection as I was addicted to slime again...😂😂😂 I am posting this on Friday instead of Saturday as I am going on a trip and would be busy. I may post a vlog video too!😀 Do not forget to subscribe, like and comment down below! Check out my online store!(type this link on google) carousell.com/cutecraft (cutecraft) ♧Social Media♧ Instagram-cutecraft123 Facebook-Chloe Poon Youtube-CuteCraftings( You're watching it now!😛) Song- (Blank)(No Songs) Editor- Samsung Video Editor If you've read till here, comment, "I saw you yesterday at the park!" to confuse people😆😆😆XD. Bbbyyyeee!!! 🍼🍼🍼🍰🍰🍰🍥🍥🍥
Slime & Putty Collection!!!🍼 - YouTube |
| 23 Likes | 23 Dislikes |
| 2,837 views views | 9,124 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 5 Feb 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét