
Hellloooo!!!! Welcome to my channel CuteCraftings! If you haven't subscribed, feel free to subscribe to me! Its free! Don't forget to give this video a BIG thumbs up and comment down below! I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Squishy videos would be coming up I promise! And there would also be crafting videos coming up too! Stay tuned! Update: For the meantime guys, I may post on either Saturday or Sunday. I would let you guys know again when I am reverting back to the original every Saturday postings. Seeeeeyyaaaaa!!!😄😄😄 Editor- Videoshow Song- Perfect two- Auburn (I DO NOT own any of these songs!) Frequent questions- 1)What do you use to film with? I just use my phone and edit it later with videoshow. 2)Where do you get your squishies from? Usually online or toyoutpost. 3)Where do you buy your slime? I make most of them. If I do buy it though, its just randomly when I happen to come across some.(I don't hunt for them.) Bbbyyyeee!!! ^^
Slime Collection!!!!! pt.3 - YouTube |
| 15 Likes | 15 Dislikes |
| 955 views views | 9,124 followers |
| People & Blogs Perfect Two (Acoustic) | Upload TimePublished on 17 Jul 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét