
"There are many ways to get what you want, I use the best, I use the rest." Typical Sex Pistols lyric. What I would give to have seen them perform live.... My guitar cover of Anarchy in the UK. I had a lot of fun on this one. This is probably the most famous song off one of my favorite albums of all time. Never Mind The Bollocks is up there with Appetite for Destruction, Shout at the Devil, Aladdin Sane, Set the World on Fire, and the Social Distortion album White Light White Heat White Trash in my opinion.
Sex Pistols Anarchy In The UK guitar cover - YouTube |
| 41 Likes | 41 Dislikes |
| 1,890 views views | 19,239 followers |
| Music Anarchy In The UK (Remastered 2012) Sex Pistols | Upload TimePublished on 6 Nov 2011 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét