
Motley Crues new single. I hope a whole album will follow relatively soon. Nikki Sixx said this song was reminiscent of Too Fast For Love era Motley Crue. While I agree that it is a callback to early Motley, it has a modern edge that keeps it relevant in todays world of rock music. The same goes for some of his work with Sixx AM. Anyways, I'm just happy that they are still together, with the original lineup no less, 31 years later. Hate Motley Crue all you want, but they have bridged a generation which speaks for itself. I have been lucky enough to see this beast, monster, and icon of a band twice. They just keep going and going and I'm glad that I have had the chance to see them live. My other favorite band, Guns N Roses, on the other hand......yeah....My generation will never get to truly enjoy that band.
Sex Motley Crue Guitar Cover - YouTube |
| 86 Likes | 86 Dislikes |
| 3,632 views views | 19,239 followers |
| Music SEX | Upload TimePublished on 3 Sep 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét