
Hey Bunnies!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!!! I promise I filmed an intro for this 😂😂😅😅😆😆😉 Anyways, I would be posting videos EVERYDAY!!!!! Well that is probably till 20 Oct 2016 😂 I know I was so hyped about this although this is probably like old news and everyone has it but its mah 1st & I won't regret it.😎 Check out my Online shop and ♡Social Medias♡ Carousell- cutecraft (for SG only) Instagram- cutecraft123 Facebook- Chloe Poon (not active) Youtube- Cute Craftings Frequent Questions- What do you use to edit? -Videoshow What do you use to film? -My phone. (Thinking of changing to a camera so stay tuned😉) Bbyyee!!!
Ibloom Peach Packageee!!! 😱😱😍😍 - YouTube |
| 14 Likes | 14 Dislikes |
| 356 views views | 9,124 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 16 Oct 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét