
Use this for your decodening projects!!! Cheap and easy to make for whenever you need it!!! Hey bunnies!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this video!!! Sry for not posting in awhile🙇 I am running out of ideas!!! So please comment down below if you have any videos you'd like me to make!!! Don't forget to like👍, comment and subscribe!!! ♡Materials needed♡ -Light weight paper air dry clay -Mod Podge [top coat & all purpose] (You could use white or clear glue instead of these 2 mod podges.) -Water I have a new schedule and would hopefully be able to post more often every Wednesday and Saturday so stay tuned!!!
How to make Whipple!!! (Daiso products) - YouTube |
| 19 Likes | 19 Dislikes |
| 532 views views | 9,124 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 11 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét