
Hey guys!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Sorry for the shaking camera in this video and the background noises as well! This slime activator is suppper easy to make! You guys could also use contact lense cleansing solution instead of eye drops, however, you cannot use baking powder instead of baking soda as it would fizzz up alot and your slime won't be clear. Ingredients -8ml eyedrops -125ml of water -Half a teaspoon of baking soda Make sure to like, comment and subscribe to my channel and videos! Check out my social media! Instagram-cutecraft123 Facebook-Chloe Poon Youtube-Cutecraftings Do check out my online shop as well!(type this link in Google) carousell.com/cutecraft Update! You guys may notice that I have not been very active in the squishy community and social media. And I have also been posting my videos up really late or not posting them at all. The reason for that is because of my exams. Thus I hope you guys would understand. Please do not unsubscribe! I would try my best, however if I am still not active and posting videos late, I just hope you guys would understand! I am trying to hit 1,000 subbies! Can you guys help me out? I might do a giveaway when I reach it! Editor- Samsung editor Songs- (None) Bbbyyeee!!! ()() (^^) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ( ) / \
How to make slime activator!!!💕 - YouTube |
| 1,221 Likes | 1,221 Dislikes |
| 155,687 views views | 9,124 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jun 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét