
Welcome back all of you!!! Here are some of my favorites from my slime collection. . . I am incredibly sorry for not posting in so long but I am super excited to film more videos in future. I currently still am having my tests but once it is over I can hopefully be back on track again ♡(∩o∩)♡ Thank you for supporting my channel although it has been inactive for quite awhile now, I really appreciate it. Do let me know of how I can improve my videos and of any suggestions you may have ^_^ P.s (I tried uploading this and it took forever so I had to try uploading it again) Byyyyeee =)
Favourite Slimes of my Collection!!! - YouTube |
| 23 Likes | 23 Dislikes |
| 835 views views | 9,124 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 6 Mar 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét