
Watch my bands new music video, "Never Stop" HERE! https://youtu.be/eNZbJHhD1oE Last night I lived one of my biggest dreams I've had for the longest time. The official Black Veil Brides Facebook and Twitter page shared my guitar cover of In The End! Never in a million years when I first discovered them would I have thought that this would one day be reality. I've worked so hard to get to this point and it is so gratifying to reach this milestone in my path. Every second I was recording that cover, my one goal was to be shared by them. That's all I could focus on. There are absolutely no words to explain how much this means to me. "You get what you focus on. Trust me on this if nothing else. I am living and dying proof." - Nikki Sixx. Thank you all so much for your encouragement, support, and believing in me. I want to make you all proud ♥
BLACK VEIL BRIDES SHARED MY COVER - YouTube |
| 967 Likes | 967 Dislikes |
| 14,702 views views | 19,239 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 25 Aug 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét