
So I've started to view my Youtube channel in a more strategic way. I'm trying to bring in two different audiences. The 80s fans like myself, as well as a younger crowd. Classic rock/punk/metal/thrash is always where my heart will lie. Just cause I haven't done thrash covers doesn't mean I am a huge fan. But as far as establishing a bigger channel, I've been posting more popular stuff. I will continue to be posting both. In the near future, "Mother" by Danzig, "Dancing on Glass" by Motley Crue, and "Promised Ones" by blessthefall. Stay tuned! I'm saving up for an HD camera as well :)
Anything Goes Guns N Roses guitar cover - YouTube |
| 23 Likes | 23 Dislikes |
| 922 views views | 19,239 followers |
| Music Anything Goes | Upload TimePublished on 10 Mar 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét