
"You got to lose to know how to win" My favorite song of all time. The lyrics are very special to me. Whenever I hear this song I think of the dream that I have. My dream in life is to make a statement musically, visually, and lyrically and to bring rock and roll music back into mainstream awareness. My dream is not to be a famous "rock star" with millions of dollars, and I'm not after mainstream success. My plan is to come out with my own self produced, self written, self distributed album on my own label and create my own success. Screw the music industries standard system. I feel that if a bands goal is to get a major record label deal, they will sell out within months in order to get there. Besides that, I don't want to have to rely on anyone in my pursuit of my dream. Nobody wants you to succeed more than yourself. I know that everyone is desperate for a real, in your face rock and roll band like those of the '70s and '80s. My dream is to establish that band and knock the world flat on it's ear. Thank you for watching and enjoy :) "Dream On, Dream Until Your Dream Comes True"
Aerosmith Dream On guitar cover - YouTube |
| 55 Likes | 55 Dislikes |
| 2,867 views views | 19,239 followers |
| Music Dream On Aerosmith Dream On (Live Version (Edit)) Aerosmith | Upload TimePublished on 1 May 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét