
Hey y'all!!!!! Welcome back :))) Here are some of my slime pet peeves. This is only my opinion as I know some of you actually thinks some stuff I said in the video is wrong. **DISCLAMER ** THIS VIDEO IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY!!!!! Finally got to post something, as always don't forget to give this video a hugggeeee thumbs 👍 up 👆 and don't let sadness take over you, stay happy 😁😁😁 If you wanted to buy any of the above slime do let me know (only for peeps in SG *sorry to the others*) through social media or my carousell ♡Social Media♡ (Which means only instagram lol (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ) Personal account - cutecraft123 Slime account - cc_slimestop ####Check out my carousell account!!!!### carousell.com/cutecraft If there is anything you want not listed just let me know. Tell me you came from youtube and I'll give you discount =)) Byyeeee!!!! X.O.X.O (。・ω・。)ノ♡
15 SLIME PET PEEVES 😩😲😣😟 - YouTube |
| 836 Likes | 836 Dislikes |
| 88,200 views views | 9,124 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 16 Mar 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét